Large DNA Curve Anodized Aluminum Enclosure
Enclosure External Dimensions: Length: 118 mm - Width: 74 mm - Height: 30 mm
Enclosure Internal Dimensions: Length: 115 mm - Width: 66 mm - Height: 26 mm
Enclosure Weight: 152g
- Sleek curve shape - unique & comfortable
- Groove fitted lid with countersunk screw (No magnets!)
- Ventilation stripes
- Countersunk 22mm 510 hole
- Pre-cut holes for DNA board (250, 200 or 75), screen & USB
- Pre-cut actuator holes, see below for details
- Machined internal screw posts for mount
- Beautifully machined from 6061 aluminum
- No epoxy needed
- Easy to build & repair
Complete your build...
- These enclosures are designed to house a Dripp3d 2800mah Lipo pack
- Compatible with Dripp3d Curve Actuator and Mount Set (Large). This enclosure has two small actuator holes (no large as it is designed for a 12mm push button).
Please Note: The Lipo Pack is only shipped via domestic ground. A ground shipping fee will be added to your total order cost for this product.
If selected, Lipo Packs will ship separately from other items ordered.
Please be aware we are currently unable to ship Lipo Packs outside of the United States. If purchased for international shipment, you will receive a refund for the Lipo Pack.
To build with other size batteries, view internal enclosure dimensions to ensure fit.
Feel free to contact us anytime with feedback and questions!
Evolv Products Warranty
For issues and support with Evolv products you purchased from Dripp3d LLC, including DNA 250, 200, 75 and 60, please contact Evolv directly by visiting their website and navigating to their "Contact Us" section. Evolv offers a warranty on their products purchased at Dripp3d LLC. For details, view their warranty policy at https://www.evolvapor.com/warranty. Due to the nature of the product, Dripp3d LLC itself does not offer warranty, returns, exchanges or refunds for any Evolv product, including but not limited to DNA 250, 200, 75 and 60.